Lucky winner on Barthel 376

• Hallo Forum, today in fact a very short while ich was the lucky winner of a Barthel 376.

I have been wanting some Deustch lotlampens in my collection for a while now, I won this one today which is my 3rd now
    many danke to Kiki und Karli for all the kind help links posted to me, as there are not many Deustch made torches come up on the UK ebay site.

I am very lucky to win the Barthel 376 for just £4.99 plus shipment Ich was the only bidder, here is a picture of it taken as it was shown on ebay ich will add another thread of it working and in more detail when it arrives

• Hi forum today this evening my Barthel lotlampen arrived by currier.

Ich am very pleased with it, I don't think it needs any work on it I have given it a it pumps up to pressure and there is nein pressure loss.

Even though there is a little paint loss on the tank and handle , ich don't think it has had been used much if not at all.

There don't seem to be any fuel smell in the tank, and there is no carbon on any part of the burner.

Here are a couple of pictures I have taken of it, hopefully in more detail than the first picture from ebay.

• Hi,

looks nice! So try it and let it roar...! :thumbsup:

Best regards Carsten

• Hey Carsten wie sie sind I will be trying it out and will post some pics, as well as a video on you tube.

Ich am thinking should ich repaint the tank, or leave it as it ist

All the verry best from essex uk :gaehn:

• Hi,

paint is nice. Leave it as it is!

Best regards Carsten

• Hallo Brian,
    :done: nice good roaring old German blowtorch
    Congratulations and best regards
    :welcome:

Freundliche Grüße aus Bad Münstereifel
    Kiki und Karly

• Hallo Kiki und Karli danke for your complements, it is a very gut blowtorch.

Being as it is a more modern blowtorch compared to the older brass models, it may look basic in design but the quality and engineering of it is superb.

The design of the burner is very well designed, giving a perfect fuel air mixture resulting in a brilliant hot blue flame, the sound of it running is like a pulse jet engine I am really happy and pleased with this blowtorch.

The next brazing silver soldering job or any work that requires a lot of heat I am going to use it as I know it will cope very easily

• Hi Brian,

I am very very impressed with it, the power it has is brilliant and the roar is so loud like a jet engine at full throttle

so You´d better hold it tight while working or fix it to the ground! :rofl:

Looks like beeing big fun to play around whith this nice little dragon... :rauch:

So congrats´ to the find and seasons greetings to You and Mrs. Brian

Christian

Hier wird das Licht von Hand gemacht...
    ... und der Motor gehört nach hinten!

• Hallo Christian danke for such kind complements, and season greetings to you too and all members of Pelam.

Ich love this Barthel lotlampen it is brilliant, Ich habe been in the garden just now burning the weeds that have been growing out of the cracks in the path way.

Ich had it running at full power in the garden, ich live near stanstead air port and quite often planes fly over, ich wonder if any neighbours thought it was a plane flying over LOL