Οh my God it works!

• thanks to all of you,you were most helpfull.At last my great grand parents lantern is resurected.It`s an object of great sentimental value for me,and i`m very glad to get it to generate light again after a half century or more i guess..For the record,it needed a repair in the tank and also a new Carburettor,now i got it lighting at my balcony and that `swooshing` sound that it makes..sweet music to my ears.!Thanks a lot guys!

• Congratulations!
    Very beautiful!

:done::applaudit::done:

Which lantern is it exactly?
    Possible a Optimus 250?

:)

Gruss aus dem "Bayerischen Nizza"
    Rüdiger II.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________
    So ist das halt mit dem Licht: Mal brennt es und mal brennt es nicht ...
    ALLE haben immer gesagt: DAS GEHT NICHT.
    Dann kam EINER, der wußte nix davon und HAT'S einfach GEMACHT.

| In der Theorie gibt es keinen Unterschied zwischen Theorie und Praxis, in der Praxis schon. |

• Hey,

you did a great job! Congrats! And very bright too! Enjoy...

Best regards Carsten

• Hey Stukas!

That´s quite good news!!! Congratulations and have fun with the lamp - now it´s the right moment to have a good glass of red wine while enjoying the evening with the light given by a technique beeing quite a hundred years old... :done:

But be carful: Those lamps might feel lonely and are always trying to be accompanied by other lamps. I hope you have enough place at your balcony at least... :rofl:

Greetings from germany

Christian

Hier wird das Licht von Hand gemacht...
    ... und der Motor gehört nach hinten!