Threatened by moderator when highlighting a product issue

• Rather than receiving support with a product- thread deleted

If the forum can't be decent enough to help with a genuine product issue- poor and to threaten a customer who points this out

• hi lamps,

i have read your first posting and i thought, that it would have been more reasinable to get in email-contact with pelam itself, rather than discusssing that issue here in public.

BUT i consider it poor as well, that critics get deleted in here ... (see my signature).

i do recommend you to discuss that in other forums then ...

• Hopefully it is an error of judgement on moderators part- but if I get threatened again I will set up a website with photo's detailing the quality control issues on the lamps I have received.

Those who think they can censor people will find out it does not work- all I want is the situation resolved amicably.

A better response on a pelam forum would be to accept the issues and offer help to resolve them

• please do note, that the owner of this forum is pelam, so they set up the rules.

if new lamps don´t work properly, we do recommend to send them back to pelam and get an new one.
    don´t fettle on the lamp, you might loose guarantee.
    send it back, so they will learn to improve quality control.

• It would seem doubtful you would loose warranty when a wear kit is available and the warranty excludes wear parts.
    I can use my credit card company to reverse transaction, but this is not what I want.
    What I would want is acceptance that there are issues with the two lamps I have received and to resolve the issues- I intend on keeping it
    Also if the forum and company recognised the issues and supported resolution of them due to patchy quality control.
    My purpose is not to troll, just to highlight the issues that affect myself and some others including a another thread on this forum with similar symptoms.

There seems to be a bury an issue policy- rather than a proactive resolution.
    Wouldn't it be better to have a situation where I could say I had some issues which were resolved and was another happy lantern owner, one who would recommend the company for the product and after sales service?
    I like the lanterns, but imagine my disappointment prior to Christmas and then to be disappointed again.

• Thank you for your understanding.
    I have sent Pelam an email, hopefully I will wait and see what they say and reply back on here with the out come.

• Hallo lamps

sorry that my english is so bad,
    but i have to say some words as
    Moderator to this theme

THIS is a forum for friends of
    petrol lamps and so on, but it
    ist NOT the place to clear problems
    with pelam, Pelam is only the sponsor
    of webspace from this forum.

So if you have problems with PELAM
    please fix them with PELAM and keep
    this Forum clean

THANKS

Eugen j.keusen

es grüßt freundlichst Euer Mod

Eugen J.Keusen

KEUSEN@KEUSEN.DE Das Leben ist zu kurz um sich zu ärgern, genieße jeden Tag.

• Yes that is correct :besserwisser: ...well said :)

OCD.. Obsessive Coleman Disorder 8o

• Update:
    I did NOT treaten him, just wrote him not to post the same article twice against better knowledge and not in offensive writing. Not in this forum!

And to make it even better, he did not even buy his lamps from Pelam!!!

Great Artist... :naughty:
    User was banned now by Admin.
    Best regards, Björn

God created men.
    Sam Colt made them equal!