unknown Phoebus twin burnes petrol stove help

• Hello everybody, this forum. My name is Roy i write from Hungary, my hobbi is the kerosene things collecting, for example Stormlantern, Pressure lantern, pressure kitchen and camp stoves etc..

I found an unidentified Phoebus twin burner petrol stove, unfortunatelly that stove's burner head is incomplete :(

I looking for any information, draw, parts, pictures, anything what help me restoring this stove. So i'd like to ask som help from you if somebody know anything from this stove, please write me ! :) Thank you, Roy.

http://www.spiritburner.com/fu…p?tid/25183/post/new/#NEW

:merci:

• Hi Roy
    Well that is certainly an interesting stove. I have not seen such a model produced by Phoebus.
    When it comes to restoring the stove, I think it is complete as far as I could see from the pictures. The burner head is more like the one you see eg in a Coleman 502 stove. Look for pictures of this. I would say that such stoves are usually run with Benzin (or Coleman fuel).

I think you can move along, clean the stove, check the pump and replace fittings. then try it !

keep us posted on this
    kind regards
    Michael

PS: generally I think that english posts should be posted in the "english" section as not everyone is fluent in english here, but this one is a nice stovie topic so if the mods don't mind we can keep this here

-Phoebus-Fan