Flame at Needle ???

• Hi Rer,

yes, it is a scottish flag :done:

I'm a bit affine to scottish history, the highlands, the midwest lothians and especially to Glengoyne single malt :rauch:

Thank you, i like my collection too, but to compare it to some other collectors, it is rather small :naughty:
    And i think, your House must be great too, having all enlightened with old gas lamps :done:

Until soon, Björn

God created men.
    Sam Colt made them equal!

• hey Bjorn, thank you i am touched by that...me too-I am born in Stirling,which has an old castle.Also i am interested in German history...from Heiligen Romeinsen Reich, to Prussia and to date...I enjoyed my time living in Kiiel..if I had known then about Petromax...funny,I learned about Petromax from Getting an Anchor from a friend. yes,i am lucky to have my gas lighting...soft hissing of the lamps is beautiful.
    Good Day,Sir

Mit Bestem,gruss
    Rer.I.Rer., Der Schotte.

• Hehe, I'd been in Stirling a few years ago, visited the beautiful city, Walace-Monument and had been up to the castle - but after reading the entrance-fees i turned around (21,- Pounds)
    Today i think, i should have entered any way, it will be more expensive today surely...

I was infected by Scotland by the tales of my father, who worked on Science-ships in the 1970ies and 80ies and told about Aberdeen and storms on the Orkneys and so on when i was a child.

I hope to get managed to spend some time in Scotland again, I like it more than Kiel :naughty:

With best regards, Björn

God created men.
    Sam Colt made them equal!