Seeking a Wild & Wessel Globe Vulcan 30’’’ burner/lamp

• Hi everyone, I am a keen collector of the Wild & Wessel Globe Vulcan burners/lamps but the 30’’’ version is so hard to track down. I have the 16’’’, 18’’’ and 24’’’ sizes but can anyone help me with finding a 30’’’ version? I’d rather get a complete lamp but if just the burner becomes available I’d be very interested. Thanks for any comments/suggestions anyone can make! Cheers Bozley.

• Hello Bozley, nice to meet another collector of Globe Vulcan lamps. Do you really have a 16’’’ Globe Vulcan central draught lamp? Amazing, I have never seen such a lamp. Do you have a picture? I have three 30''' lamps and a spare burner. I would gladly trade a 30''' for a 16'''!

-------------------------------------------

Grüße aus dem Ruhrgebiet

Carsten

• Hi Phaidros, arhhh sorry to mislead you but I actually don’t have a 16’’’ variant, just 18 and 24. I’d be very happy to negotiate a reasonable price for a lamp or the spare burner - I can message you privately if you like? Cheers

• Too bad, I was really excited because I've never seen a 16 line Globe Vulcan. They must have existed, because they are listed in the Goldberg catalogue of 1893.

I will not sell my three 50 line Globe Vulcans (one drop-in font and two heating lamps). Maybe the spare burner I have, I'll think about it. Of course you can send me a private message ("Konversationen").

-------------------------------------------

Grüße aus dem Ruhrgebiet

Carsten