PRIMUS No 632 lotlampen

• Hallo forum today I have just finished restoring a Primus 632 kerosene petroleum lotlampen, here is another lotlampen I have had in my collection since I started collecting over 20 years ago.

When I first started collecting over 20 years ago, most of my torches were just cleaned and polished and not fully restored to working use, I have been restoring those to a full working use.

This lotlampen was made I believe in 1962,as on the filler collar there is some numbers stamped on it and the last two digits is 62,which means 1962 this is the system Primus used to date there items after 1955,before 1955 it was a letter indicating the year of manufacture,there is a pic of the filler collar with the date stamped on it.

I have all ready uploaded it on you tube if anyone would like to see it working,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9oaw5hE5wA

• Hallo Brian,
    it is a nice blowtoch with a clever system
    combining pump and handle.
    We hadn't seen such blowtorch until now.
    :welcome:

Freundliche Grüße aus Bad Münstereifel
    Kiki und Karly

• Hi Kiki und Karli thank you very much for your complements, i am sure this style with the handle combined with the pump were made in the 60's in the last few years Primus made kerosene blowtorches

All the verry best from essex uk :gaehn: