Christmas Pressies

• Bjorn

An impeccable answer as always and a very nice history lesson thrown in too! :besserwisser::respekt:

Hasag are a beautiful lamp for sure and I would very much like one...But we are not as rich as our German neighbors so I might have to wait some time to buy one...Also the Germany gonernment is telling Ireland to be careful how you spend all this borrowed money we now have :rofl: ...perhaps I shoul ask the German chancellor is it ok for me to buy a Hasag at this time :rofl:

Alas for now I might have to just make do with my 10 Coleman's instead of one Hasag :traurig::rofl:

OCD.. Obsessive Coleman Disorder 8o

• Hmm - I've got no idea about the prices for coleman-Lamps, but an old Hasag 351A is not that expensive... about 6-8 boxes of cigarettes in Germany :rauch: Good that i stopped smoking for about ten years....

And your german neighbours are not that rich... our chancellor ... nah, lets not start with politics....

By the way rich ... my irish singlemalt-whiskey is empty... ;(
    Now i'll have to drink scotch... :hicks: (my christmas-present)

Good luck and until soon, Björn

God created men.
    Sam Colt made them equal!

• If your whiskey is empty you must tell me what one it is and I will send you a bottle Sir :hicks:

• That is very kind of you, but this is too much for me to take. Thank you for your offer. :done:

Actually I am really fond of the 12 y.o. of Destillery Cooley. Great stuff, very fine single malt, rich and fruity.

Good thing: I know how to get it here, there is a little shop near by who imports it directly from destillery...

It is just a great thing sitting by a shining lamp and have a good drink with friends.

Best regards, Björn

God created men.
    Sam Colt made them equal!

• Ah yes indeed...if possible I would do it every night :prost: ...and probably would only for the weather is so bad! :rolleyes: