829 doesnt go out

• hello
    maybe somebody knows how to fixed this problem, i cant turn off my brandnew 829, it doesnt responce to the gripwheel anymore [ it did before at the first use] it keeps burning at full and i had to turn it off bleeding the pressure.
    thanks and greetings peter

• Hi Peter,

a short question:
    When the "gripwheel" is in the upright position, will the light dim a bit, or is it as bright, as in the other positions ?

Groetjes uit Duitsland,

Wil(le)m

si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses

• hi willem

at first it dimmed than i turned it on again and it made a popping sound.
    now i doesnt respond at all, so the light stayes full on when i turn the gripwheel.
    greets peter

• Hoi Peter,

please check the following to ensure, we are at the right way:

Remove the nozzle (jet) and see, if the needle turns up and down when you move the wheel. If not, the wheel doesn't control anymore.

If yes, then the problem is caused by a stuck valve. That appears sometimes. It is issued by the quality of the fuel, but is still not a big problem.

By the way, I everytime lit my lamps by reducing the pressure. That is the best way to keep the needle. Imagine, a needle injects into a terrible hot nozzle. No question at all, when it will stuck.

Groetjes,

uw Wil(le)m

si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses

• i think i know what happend, the needle inside the nozzle was broken off.
    i put that measure tool between the nozle and the pipe to check if it was ok, but i think when i did that the needle was positioned thru the nozzle and broke off, now i replaced the needle. so it was my mistake not the lamp. i will try to light it when it gets dark to check.
    thanks for your help willem

regards peter

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von maximus288 ()