• hello to all from Australia, just new here, glad to be a part of this forum :) ?( questions, just purchased my second Hasag, a 142 PRESTO, it does not run to well yet the light surges up and down, bright v dull, i am currently stripping it down, could someone tell me if the thread for the main fuel valve assembly screwed into the center of the tank is right or left hand any help with the bright dull surging would be gratefully appreciated as well, good to know from others who have knowledge of this, saves a lot of time and almost tears by hit and miss method :traurig:
    regards Frank

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von aussie bloke ()

• Hi Frank

Welcome to the forum :thumbsup:

Always good to have another English speaker here!!...I'm like Tom Hanks in that film "Castaway" here at times :rofl: :bang:

Cant help with your probs tho..sorry...

OCD.. Obsessive Coleman Disorder 8o

• Hi Frank, Karli is right, all Hasag-Threads are versus clockwise to loosen !

(Except the rearpart of 19020ies Hasag-pumpvalves!!!) All later pumpvalves were also versus clockwise to loosen.

@ Fox... Except I'm no englishman, don't be shy to call me if you need to talk to somebody :rauch:

Or try to bring up an english Chat :done: I would join in :user:

Best regards and greetings to "Down under" Björn

God created men.
    Sam Colt made them equal!

• Thanks for the helpful info, i was trying to undo the wrong way but all is good now, :thumbsup: have the lamp back together and it is running great, fixed all the air leaks and that seems to have cured the pulsing problem, look forward to chatting more fellas, regards frank