Vapalux M320

• The Vapalux arrive today :bounce: :besserwisser: :geschenk: 8o :frau: :motz: :rofl:

Really like this lantern...so much so I bought another one almost new condition on the bay today for my working lantern!!..Crazy I know :rolleyes:

OCD.. Obsessive Coleman Disorder 8o

• I have still another nondirectional vapalux from 1943 :D

• Hallo

Picture Please :foto: :foto:

• G'day Michael that is a nice Vapalux, i do not have a Vapalux but i have old Bialaddin and like yours built like a tank, :thumbsup: really bright to, haven't gotten to the carb cleaner yet, to busy at the annual huge flea market, twenty acres of stuff, picked up five new, old toys, :party: a primus, three great old Coleman, one a little rarer i think, 242A, one beautiful condition guardsman, i would like to share them with some pics as soon as i can, Frank. :D

• Nice finds Frank....yes get them pics posted asap...they sound nice :done:

• Hi Fox a beautifull lantern these are realy well built and so reliable and give a good bright light

The Vapalux/Bialladin are in fact better quality than the Tilley 246B and i personaly prefer the seperate filler cap and pressure release screw than the combined pump systeem Tilley use where you have to remove the pump to fill the tank and loosen it to de pressurise the stove,i am sure you are going to be very satisfied with your new Vapalux

All the verry best from essex uk :gaehn:

• Hallo

Danke....they are a beautiful lantern..

At the moment I am using 70% kerosene, 30% petrol...I find it produces good light and the petrol will help to keep generator clean...Maybe it is not important :rolleyes:

Hello Fox,
    very nice lamp, i bought my m320 two years ago.
    It was brand new, and i became it for a good price.
    I use only kerosene, the most people use petrol and kerosene half and half, what do you prefer?
    Mfg Holger

• Brian

Yes I am well chuffed with it...a fine sturdy lantern... I couldn't bring myself to fire it up it lookin so purdy inall so I picked up another one that was only fired a couple of times... :rolleyes: :frau: ..it should arrive next week so looking forward to playing around with....will have to use the primer cup with the Vapalux....any coleman kero I just hit the generator with a little blow torch to do the pre-heating..

Hi Fox a beautifull lantern these are realy well built and so reliable and give a good bright light

The Vapalux/Bialladin are in fact better quality than the Tilley 246B and i personaly prefer the seperate filler cap and pressure release screw than the combined pump systeem Tilley use where you have to remove the pump to fill the tank and loosen it to de pressurise the stove,i am sure you are going to be very satisfied with your new Vapalux

Hi Fox a beautifull lantern these are realy well built and so reliable and give a good bright light