Yeah a 202!

• This little guy arrived this week :bounce: ....some polishing and it looks just fine...the 202 is pretty sought after by coleman folk.. year 5/1955 :naughty:

OCD.. Obsessive Coleman Disorder 8o

• Hi

Danke...My polishing finger is still very tender :rolleyes:

• Hi Michael.

That's a nice one. Beautiful finish and shine. You did a super work. :done:
    I've finished mine just the week before last. Also some cleaning and polishing and a new decal from Fred and she's like new. Have to fire her up yet. Mine has a ceramic burner abnd no date stamp. According to the experts that should make her an early one (1954...). :D
    Great for everyone's collection. Do you have a Christmas lantern already? That's one on my wish list... :prost:

Gut goahn ut Westfoalen.
    Erwin, de' ColeMan :rauch:

• Hi Fox what a real beauty and in fantastic condition, i realy love the rounded/convex shaped glass it realy sets a lantern off, and gives it a touch of class i am not surprised the 202 is such a sought after lantern

All the verry best from essex uk :gaehn:

• Hi Erwin

You must post a pic of your one!!...the burner screen is more like what you would see on a 220..I was expecting it to be more like a 200A screen..maybe its not original??...interesting that yours has a ceramic burner,I did not think Coleman ever provided a ceramic one...nice find :applaudit:

No Christmas lantern as yet ..lots of them appeared on e bay but for me at least I can not be 100% which ones are real :rolleyes:

Hi Michael.

That's a nice one. Beautiful finish and shine. You did a super work. :done:
    I've finished mine just the week before last. Also some cleaning and polishing and a new decal from Fred and she's like new. Have to fire her up yet. Mine has a ceramic burner abnd no date stamp. According to the experts that should make her an early one (1954...). :D
    Great for everyone's collection. Do you have a Christmas lantern already? That's one on my wish list... :prost:

• Hi Brian

Thanks...yeah this type really appeals to me over the 2 mantle Coleman...nice to look at...I hope to get my hands on the 200 sometime...same type vent in red and a few other changes..

I've been looking at you stuff on here and I eventually bought a vapalux...should have it this week (Army type) might have to call on you for some advise with these...all new to me :) :rolleyes:

Hi Fox what a real beauty and in fantastic condition, i realy love the rounded/convex shaped glass it realy sets a lantern off, and gives it a touch of class i am not surprised the 202 is such a sought after lantern

• Danke all :D

Peer

You are not on the roof at -18c ??????????????????????????????? :krank: 8| 8| 8| 8| :aua:

• Hi Fox no problem just give us a call if you haave any problems, i am sure you will love your Vapalux they are a realy well built and robust lantern and are not compliecated so operating and serviceing easy,
    sadly though they are no longer made in Halifax but now they are made in south Korea
    but at least the lanterns are still being made,they are quite expensive to buy new nearly £200 but the new company have kept up the quality in fact very high

All the verry best from essex uk :gaehn:

• Not sure were this one was made ...2005 its dated.... 59pounds NIB ????..how could a man resist that price :rolleyes: