• Hallo Hasag Heads

What ye think of this one!!!!....she is a beauty 8o 1941 I think... :whistling:

OCD.. Obsessive Coleman Disorder 8o

• Hallo peer

This lantern has been used before.. but very little....very rare in this condition with the box and papers :besserwisser: :D

I paid 60eur for this lantern...it would sell on e bay for a LOT MORE 8o

I think I will keep this one....I also have a new coleman 639. It is much brighter than the german lamp :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• Peer

Did you test the peerless mantles ????? :thumbup:

You have to try these...

• Hallo Erwin

Greetings :)

The next one is all for you...I have bought to many lanterns :frau: :love: :rolleyes:

• Hi Michael, fine example of the 228 you have, i love the older Coleman's they are well made and have nice lines to the eye, i don't think the Ireland climate is good for your lamp though, better suited to the dry Aussie climate, :D cheers and enjoy, Frank.

• Hi Michael, fine example of the 228 you have, i love the older Coleman's they are well made and have nice lines to the eye, i don't think the Ireland climate is good for your lamp though, better suited to the dry Aussie climate, :D cheers and enjoy, Frank.

Hi Frank

G day ......Your right the weather here is crap...so now the 228B is indoors :naughty:

I heard ye are burning up down there!!!!..Have sister in Perth.....crazy heat...

• Brian

Yes the old coleman is the only way....The majority of the newer models are not the best..and look terrible!!

• Hallo Erwin

The 639 is a fine lamp...I really like them..and the 335's....just some of the duel fuel stuff is a bit tacky I think :rolleyes:

I have ordered the 639 from the ICCC... 8o ...When are going to be released do you know????

Except maybe the new ICCC anniversary lantern! :done:

• Mike,
    they will be ready at least at the ICCC convention, perhaps a little earlier. We've ordered four from Brent for German collectors and they'll be directly sent to us. Might come within the next 3-4 months....
    I think they'll show a prototype at the Lacey (WA) meet in March. See CCF posting.

Gut goahn ut Westfoalen.
    Erwin, de' ColeMan :rauch:

• Erwin

Thanks for the information...looking forward to receiving this lantern....I bought a 639 from a member in US and was very surprised how bright they burn...however I will probably not fire the ICCC lantern :rolleyes:

• Hallo Eugene

Vielen Dank .... Ich hatte das Glück zu finden, diese 228B in gutem Zustand mit einigen Polieren. :D

Der Preis war auch sehr gut. :naughty:

Ich habe nicht die Lampe anzünden :whistling:

• Hello Fox

why not lighten these lamp

without light, these poor lamp
    will get an cup without honor

it has to shine, to be a lamp -
    dont torture her so bad with darkness

Best regards

Eugen j.keusen

es grüßt freundlichst Euer Mod

Eugen J.Keusen

KEUSEN@KEUSEN.DE Das Leben ist zu kurz um sich zu ärgern, genieße jeden Tag.

• Hallo

Ja Ihr richtig :besserwisser:

Ich muss das Licht der 228B

Es ist verschwendete gerade sitzt auf einem Regal ;)