Nib 220F + 200A

• Hi folks

Got a new 220f from the Mrs :frau: for my birthday :party: ....Still sealed in box when it arrived....and it turned out to be a 1972 like myself :)

And a nice gentleman in Texas sent me this very clean 200a....Love this little 200... 8o

OCD.. Obsessive Coleman Disorder 8o

• Wow! Nice lanterns! And a present from your wife for real? Excelent! :respekt:

Regards Carsten

• Wow! Nice lanterns! And a present from your wife for real? Excelent! :respekt:

Regards Carsten

Hi Carsten....thank you.. :rofl: yes for real...I was surprised too! 8o Only a week before my birthday she went a little weird because I bought to many lanterns :frau: and then this turned up!! :rofl:

• Hello Michael,

True, you had a few days before birthday.
    I wish you all the best to retrospectively birthday :birthday: .

You have a lovely :frau: . I would like to have such a well.
    A woman gives me the lanterns for the birthday :hail: .

Very beautiful lanterns :applaudit::done: .

Greetings from Germany

Peer

• Hi peer

Danke....Yes she is a good woman...but she is like all women...a little hard to predict now and then! :rofl:

She has told me that she bought me a 200a with box and papers for Christmas :nikolaus: 8o and my twin sister has bought me a coleman 285 new in box also for Christmas!! HAPPY DAYS!! :D

I think I will not see any new lanterns for some time after this though!! :rolleyes:

• Hello Michael,

after christmas because you have too many lanterns you can give me some :motz: .
    I send you my address and you can send me the lanterns :user: .
    But do not let the time the lanterns you must pack well so that everything goes down well with me in Germany :besserwisser: .

Thank you very much :rofl::rofl: .... .

Peer

• Peer

Yes of course I will send the lanterns to germany...I will get my Mrs :frau: to deliver them to you personally...But my Mrs must stay in germany :rofl: then I can buy all the lanterns I need..

PS...are you watching the TED Williams lantern on E bay .com 8|

• Hi Jurgen

Thank you...She is in a spending mood latley :) ....but this will change soon :rofl: :rolleyes:

fox0512:

Beautiful lanterns, you´ve got there from your wife :respekt: Those birthday presents are really the best :party:

Best regards,
    Jürgen

• Hi Fox a know it's a bit late but happy birthaday too you, and what a lovely present a realy nice lantern and the same age as well

and what a kind man in texas sending you the 200a a real beautifull lantern i realy do like the older lanterns with the barrel shaped globe the realy do look the buiseness

All the verry best from essex uk :gaehn: