• Hi here are some pics of one of my lanterns a bialaddin 315 this model was produced in the 1960's a realy nice well made solid lantern about 350CP these are a nice basic easy to operate and i like the preheater torch on these that slips over the vapouriser/generator tube.

This lantern is in the condition i purchased it i only changed the washers on the filler cap and it fired up a treat i have had this lantern now for a couple of years

• Hi here are some pics of one of my lanterns a bialaddin 315 this model was produced in the 1960's a realy nice well made solid lantern about 350CP these are a nice basic easy to operate and i like the preheater torch on these that slips over the vapouriser/generator tube.

This lantern is in the condition i purchased it i only changed the washers on the filler cap and it fired up a treat i have had this lantern now for a couple of years

Brian..that bialaddin looks the business...in excellent condition, and decal....being snooping around on UK sites looking at these lately..they are are a style on to there own...and a must have me thinks after my wallet thickens up a little and the Mrs calm's down after my lastest lantern spending spree!! :frau: :rolleyes:

OCD.. Obsessive Coleman Disorder 8o

• Brian

Whats that in the center of the priming cup??..around the generator?

• Brian

Whats that in the center of the priming cup??..around the generator?

Hi Fox it is a wick when spirit is poured into the cup it soaks it up, to be honest i prefer these primming cups over the tilley primming torch as it is far harder to loose and when the lantern is used in realy cold weather you can fill the cup and then wait for the wick to soak up the spirit and the top the cup up this realy does give a good flame and burns for a good while to rearly prime the lamp

All the verry best from essex uk :gaehn:

• Oh I see....interesting Was scratching my head over it for a while!! :whistling: ....fine looking lantern....will have to get 1..

What kinda dollars are they making in that condition???

• Hi fox a great lantern to have in your collection you can get them on ebay newer models IE 320 ex MOD never been used or used but to untill last year they have stopped making them in Halifax yorkshire UK a company in south korea have taken them over and i have seen them retail new at just over £200 but there are plenty of used ones that are readaly available

All the verry best from essex uk :gaehn:

• Brian

Thanks...will have a snoop around the bay for 1...making big money those new ones :pinch: