Peerless Mantles!!

• Hi all

Ive just tried some peerless mantles in my petromax 500cp....WOW!!!...The mantle is huge and burns up the shape of a light bulb....these are without doubt the best mantle I have ever used!...I honestly find it hard to look at the mantle when its burning...once you use these you will never use another mantle again...SUPER BRIGHT!!! 8o

OCD.. Obsessive Coleman Disorder 8o

• Hi,

i got some Peerless as a gift from a good mate in different sizes. Working good! And very bright! But i can´t find them anywhere...Where do you bought your´s?

Best regards Carsten

• Hi,

i got some Peerless as a gift from a good mate in different sizes. Working good! And very bright! But i can´t find them anywhere...Where do you bought your´s?

Best regards Carsten

Hallo Carsten,

ich habe gerade gegoogelt, musst Du auch machen....

Gruß

Peer

• I had lots of red wine last night!!..that good be a bad idea!!! :kotz: :rofl:

I am going to try and get someone to send me more from US!!

• $2,25 for a 4-pack is an excellent price. :applaudit:
    What is the weave of those mantles? Is it a little wide like in the Petromax mantles or is it some fine wooven mesh?
    I think I'll order some from Mike and bring them home next time I'm over there.... :]

Gut goahn ut Westfoalen.
    Erwin, de' ColeMan :rauch:

• The weave is like coleman...tight knit....super mantle...I cant believe the the power the 500cp petromax is givin out with one of these mantles in it!!!!

Must add a pic

• Folks

Guy in US sending me some Peerless...cp500's and #21 in peerless also....anybody want some???...will ship them on from here then :)

COST PRICE ONLY!..NO PROFIT FOR ME :naughty:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von fox0512 ()