Coleman 220K

• Hi all

I dusted off this Coleman that arrived yesterday...Not very rare I know..but after all my polishing I had to show it to someone! :)...Came with origonal box ,papers etc..Fired it up and she is running perfect...Took it from the box as new/never used..

OCD.. Obsessive Coleman Disorder 8o

• Hi,

You did a very good job. It doesn't matter if it's rare or not. It would be a very nice antern to your collection.

Regards Carsten

• Hi Christian

Thank you...Im not sure to be honest...Maybe K is for Kansas :)

• rear the K is only model designation my 220 F comes also from Kansas
    greeting uli

• Hi,

You did a very good job. It doesn't matter if it's rare or not. It would be a very nice antern to your collection.

Regards Carsten

Hi carsten

Thank you..Not to worried about rare lanterns to be honest...I like them all regardless..I do enjoy polishing them up etc and keeping them clean...I must try and get my hands on one that needs a lot of work and give it a custom paint job to keep me busy...This might distract me from buying another lantern :)

• rear the K is only model designation my 220 F comes also from Kansas
    greeting uli

Hi Uli

The K is just a letter to describe a different model I think :)...doesn't mean much other than that...Well it means I would like the Model 220 E , F, J, H :)

• I must try and get my hands on one that needs a lot of work and give it a custom paint job to keep me busy...This might distract me from buying another lantern :)

Basically a good idea but if you do a good job it unfortunately doesn't keep you from buying more :stark:
    I don't know why but my collection seems to grow automatically...... :rauch:

Gut goahn ut Westfoalen.
    Erwin, de' ColeMan :rauch:

• Thats a serious collection you got there...that AGM-3016 looks fantastic!...they all do :)..well done.

I think you correct...Impossible to not buy a lantern at least every other week or so...My lantern cred card looks a little pale at the moment though!!!

Will end up shop lifting to pay for my lantern addiction 8o