Rainer (56)

kloasafti (55)

bastelspezialist (34)

Toms-BW (64)

Bob M (68)

Uhrmensch (46)

Trapper_John (51)

Pcbrenner (34)

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Pelam Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Dienstag, 12. Juni 2012, 02:06

Compatability with Anchor

Hello everybody.

I have an Anchor 500CP that never worked properly from the beginning.

It was great for the time it burned properly, but the rubber from the tank valve kept coming unseated.

I solved that by putting a nick in the edge of its housing, but the top had overheated and the air screw fused, and then the mantle sooted up and broke so I turned it off, but the globe broke on cooldown.

Now I think I can sort it out and improve it by using some petromax parts.

I read here already that the thread on the mixing tube is different, but if I use Petromax mixing chamber and nozzle then that is not an issue.

I would be extremely grateful if anyone can confirm the compatability of the following parts with my Anchor 500 CP:

Mixing tube.

Globe.

Mantle support.

Pump piston (O-ring).

EZ pump fitting.

Needle.

Thanks in advance for any help.

fox0512

Captain Coleman

Beruf: Carpenter

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 3. Juli 2012, 00:21

Hi

Yep they will all fit...I have an anchor also that drove me insane :aua: ....I put so many parts into it I prob would have been better off to buy a Petromax :rofl:
OCD.. Obsessive Coleman Disorder 8o

Sonntag, 26. August 2012, 23:47

to my knowledge the diameter of the globe/glass of the Anchor is a bit smaller than the one of Petromax.

There is a dealer of Seanchor Lamps in Germany who offers globes for both types. pls google anchorlampen.de . Links not allowed in this forum.

br
willi
Demut tät' uns allen gut.

Counter:

Hits heute: 5 631 | Hits gestern: 18 470 | Hits Tagesrekord: 78 709 | Hits gesamt: 24 244 861