Mantles and burner corpuses for old gas lights

• I apologize for this being slightly off-topic, but I have seen people discussing gas lights in the German section of the forum.

I have recently gotten an old, German, "Graetzinlicht" gas lamp. I have noticed, that the ceramic burner that it has, has little protrusions, or teeth, like a thread. Therefore, I figure, something screws onto it. I have seen mantles whith ceramic "feet" that look like they might screw onto this sort of burner. Therefore, pardon my ignorance, I want to find out what sort of a mantle, or a ceramic "stand" for one should I get, and where can one obtain such a fitting? Does anyone know? It seems like they are available somewhere, as I have seen many pictures of "Graetzinlicht" and similar lamps fitted with new mantles. Now, please note, obtaining the mantle itself is not an issue at all, its just the ceramic(?) "feet", or in other words the part that screws onto the mentioned protrusions.

This is not my picture, but it is exactly what I have. So, how do I fit the rest?