unbekannter Brenner

• Moin,

ich mal wieder, wie schon gesagt, bin am "klar Schiff" machen, bzw. "Neuzugänge" einzuordnen, Kisten im Keller entrümpeln etc. pp

Frage: kann mich jemand über diesen Brenner "schlau" machen?

Art: Royal
    Größe: 15"'
    Antrieb: seht selbst
    Docht: Schlauchdocht (unbenutzt)
    Herkunft: IMO Marokko, Algerien

Die Lampe habe ich auch, zieht die Luft von unten über ein Rohr im Tank durch den Fuß (war mir auch unbekannt, aber ich bin ja "Neuling" Lampentechnisch), bin gerade am Restaurieren. Ging leider nicht ohne Schäden ab, da die Hülse vom Bandscheibenbrenner am "Rohr" festgegammelt war, aber ist ja Winter und man hat Zeit :)

Greetz
    kosmo

• Hi Kosmo, sorry for not writing in German!
    This burner appears to be one of those from a Wunder Lampe clone made originally by E&G and also many other manufacturers including Otto Mueller.
    I have seen others with Arabic writing stating they were made in Tehran.
    These clone lamps turn up on eBay a lot and I believe many of the ones that do are not very old, the burner is made out of less parts than an E&G version for example and they are often found with splits in the brass.
    You will probably find it easier to buy a complete lamp very cheaply online than trying to find just the base.
    Good luck with it, all the best, Iain.

• Hi,

thank you both for these helpfull informations. Then, I searched the "net" for further details about these lamps and found a page with exactly the same lamp (arabic signs etc.):

http://articulo.mercadolibre.c…ina-k-horchid-teheran-_JM

(I know, no ebay or other auctions and price diskussions are here allowed, but this is a auction in Chile ;) )

The only difference is the glas, my lamp has a "Royal Brenner" with Matador glas.

But the price in this auction must be a joke or a typing mistake :D.

Greetz
    kosmo

Es ist besser, ein einziges kleines Licht anzuzünden, als die Dunkelheit zu verfluchen.
    (Konfuzius)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von kosmo ()

• Zitat

Original von kosmoBut the price in this auction must be a joke or a typing mistake :D.

"It's OLD and ORIENTAL so it must be worth a LOT!" :rolleyes:

By the way, I wonder if the writing in the middle is persian (parsi) and not arabic? Persian is an indo-iranian language, and arabic is semitic. The written language looks close to arabic to untrained eyes.

The last part looks like "Teheran" is written in persian:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teheran

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Spajd ()

• Zitat

Original von Spajd...
    By the way, I wonder if the writing in the middle is persian (parsi) and not arabic? ....[/URL]

Thx for Your post,

I wrote arabic as "example" for this language signs on my lamp, they looks at me as all the same, sry ;)

Anyway, the restauration in in a good progress :)

Greetz
    kosmo

Es ist besser, ein einziges kleines Licht anzuzünden, als die Dunkelheit zu verfluchen.
    (Konfuzius)