Barthel N0,160 restoration complete

• Hi Forum today i have finnished the restoration of my Barthel N0160,i solved the problem of the graphite tape not sealing due to a seized spacer on the control spindle, with some kind help and advice from Mario.

This is my first German lotlampen and restoration in my collection.

I realy like my new Barthel lotlampen,it ist a beautifully made and high quality lotlampen that is a very nice powerfull little torch,that gives a very impressive strong flame ich am very pleased with it and it is now one of my favourites,

There are 3 pics of it working the first flame pic, is of it when it had just been lit for a few seconds with out any pumping,the flames are a bit orange but it has not been used for many years,as you can see in the pics the flames are getting much better,the last pic the flame the lotlampen/blowtorch had been pumped up to some pressure.

• Wow Brian,
    very good restauration
    powerful flame
    CONGRATULATION
    :applaudit::done::welcome:

PS:
    Sorry Brian, we had been on tour the last weekend;
    so it wasn't possible to see your questions.

Freundliche Grüße aus Bad Münstereifel
    Kiki und Karly

• Hi Kiki und Karli thank you very much for your compliements,no worries Kiki und Karli in not being able to se my questions,with some help and advice from Marko and a little bit of thinking,the problems were soon solved.

I am very happy every thing as worked out fine,and it is a brilliant little lotlampen it would have been sad if there were real problems and it could not be fixed as i have not seen many of these in the UK.

I hope more of the German made lotlampens/blowtorches, turn up at a good price on ebay or else where,as i would like some more

All the verry best from essex uk :gaehn:

• Ok Brian,
    we are sure you will find some good old blowtoches
    Made in Germany with an acceptable price for you.
    Best regards and :nacht:

Freundliche Grüße aus Bad Münstereifel
    Kiki und Karly